zondag 28 september 2008

Wow, it's the 28th of September already. Time really is flying by. And it's been 3 weeks since my last blog post. Mainly because there's nothing really special to write about. ^^

Been going to work on weekdays and just relaxing at home during the weekends. Saturday is my homemade spaghetti day. ^^

Last Sunday Kazumi and I went to a BBQ in Hirafu (Niseko Cycling Week BBQ). The weather was great. It has become a lot colder since then.

First snow was seen on top of Mount Yotei last week. Not long before this place will become a winter wonder land. My first winter in Hokkaido. I'm looking forward to it. Kazumi on the other hand isn't a big fan of all the snow. Well... I've never experienced the gigantic amounts of snow of Kutchan before, so I'll have to wait and see.

I also started playing FFXI again. So if you're playing on Phoenix server... say hi to Feisei. ^^

Geen opmerkingen: