maandag 5 mei 2008

The big move - Part 3

-= ~11.20 AM =-
I leave Frankfurt airport with destination Taipei (Taiwan). The flight will take approximately 13 hours. I've been assigned an isle seat. The seat next to me is occupied by a quiet Taiwanese woman.

Once in the air I fire up the in-seat entertainment system. There's a variety of on-demand movies, music, ... I start with "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" and watch a couple of other movies afterwards. Getting tired after all this entertainment and try to take a nap (not an easy task for a tall person sitting in an economy class seat).

-= ~5.30 AM=-
After an uneventful flight I arrive in Taipei. It's still very early and as a consequence it's not yet possible to pass the security checks for my next flight.

-= ~6 AM =-
I pass the security checks and sit down at my departing gate. I'm the first passenger to arrive here.As you can see the place is quite deserted.

-= ~9 AM =-
I leave Taipei towards my final destination: 新千歳空港 (New-Chitose-Airport). The flight takes approximately 4 hours. After the meal is served I try to get some more sleep. It has been a very long day with little sleep already and it will be a while before I can crawl into my futon to get more sleep.

Geen opmerkingen: