maandag 21 juli 2008

Final Fantasy XI

I've been a dedicated FFXI player for the last couple years. But to all good things comes an end. I decided to quit the game and concentrate fully on my new job and family. Perhaps I'll get back to the game at a later time (perhaps during the long cold winter), but that is still left undecided.

I'll be moving to Kuchan all by myself (; ;) today. Kazumi still has to work at the supermarket till the end of July. She will be moving to Kuchan somewhere near the beginning of August.

I'm really lucky to be able to move to our new place already. We received the keys even though we didn't sign any contracts yet. This is highly unusual and we probably should thank my mother in law for this. She's the one that contacted the real estate agents in the first place and made it very clear to them that we were very urgently looking for a home.

Everything went very smoothly. Get a new job on Thursday, make phonecalls to real estate agents on Friday and Saturday, have a look at the available places on Sunday and then already moving in on Monday. Don't think I ever did that so fast before. ^^

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

good blog