woensdag 23 juli 2008

Lunch break

Having my lunch break at work and decided to write something on my blog. Now what to write about. Hmmm... Let's talk about work.
I started working at West Canada Homes yesterday. At the moment my primary task is to take care of the IT infrastructure. Been going around the company and checking computers for anti-virus software and such. Basically just getting used to the system. Luckily my predecessor left me some information to work with.
Today I'll also be visiting some project sites. Learning how to make reports about progress and such.
Something else. It rained this morning. Not just normal rain, but like we say "it rained cats and dogs". I had gone to the bathroom for like 5 minutes and when I got back a small flood had already occurred. I'll have to remember to close the windows if I leave the house. It's different from our previous home in Asahikawa where I could just leave open most windows without much harm.

Geen opmerkingen: