zaterdag 26 juli 2008

I went back home

after work on Friday. And so here I am posting on my blog in my favorite chair.

My first week at West Canada Homes was without problems. The work is interesting and the colleagues are all very friendly and helpful.

During the weekend I'll be preparing our move to Kuchan. Still need to pack up a lot of things. Also need to notify the post office, phone company, internet provider, ... So I'll be pretty busy.

Going out to buy a new washing machine tonight. Our new place doesn't really have a lot of space to dry our clothing, so we need to buy a washer/dryer combo. This is going to hurt my wallet. ^^; I'll also need to buy a new fridge. But I guess that can wait for a bit. Our current fridge is working fine, but it's a bit small. That's no real problem if you have time to go grocery shopping every day, but unfortunately that won't be the case once Kazumi starts working in Kuchan also.

At the moment Kazumi is still working at Bestom (this is a rather large supermarket in Asahikawa). She'll quit working there on the 31st of July. We both hope she can find a job soon in Kuchan. She's very confident that this won't be a problem though. ^^

Geen opmerkingen: