maandag 28 juli 2008

Just another day in Kutchan/Hirafu

It's Monday again. The start of what without any doubt will be another exciting week. (^.-)

Very quiet day at work today. I'm alone in the office and only 2 peeps in the building across the street (the offices are spread through the town of Hirafu). Been doing some basic system administration duties. I arrived early this morning, so I'll be leaving a bit early also. Going straight to Max Value (local supermarket) after work to buy me some dinner and ingredients to bake some bread.

Don't think I wrote about that before. But I bought a bread maker real soon after arriving in Japan. Most Japanese buy bread in the supermarket. But I don't like the supermarket bread that much (it's different from Belgian supermarket bread). And hence I decided to bake my own bread. Been experimenting with various stuff available here (normal flour, rye flour, raisins, yogurt, ...) and most of the time the result is acceptable. ^^

At the moment I'm still living alone in Kutchan and as a consequence I don't really feel like cooking dinner. That's why I buy dinner at the supermarket. It's not that bad actually. ^^

Geen opmerkingen: